At a glance - What makes Stella Special and is included in the rental...
* 5 bedrooms - four King beds, 1 Queen bed. All with en suite bathroom.
* Air Conditioning in the bedrooms and each room with stunning sea views.
* Fully equipped kitchen with ice maker. Deep freezer downstairs.
* Indoor and Outdoor Dining areas.
* Private Pool with covered and uncovered areas for sunning.
* Jetted "Jacuzzi" sitting area in the pool.
* Outdoor entertainment area which includes integrated BBQ, electric cooler, dining & drink ware for poolside dining and pool deck use.
* Air Conditioned Gym with elliptical mini stepper, Sole Fitness Elliptical and Life Fitness exercise bike, light weights, yoga mat and massage table.
* Large Plasma TV in Living room, Sonos sound system for the interior of the Villa as well as Cable TV and a selection of books and DVD's. (upstairs only)
* 2 Single Seater Kayaks to explore the bay (deposit required on arrival for use of these) Life jackets and paddles provided.
* 2 Bicycles to explore Westerhall Point where Stella is located (deposit required on arrival for use of these)
* Aqua shoes and snorkel gear available onsite for guests use.
* Ping Pong Table.
* Full time housekeeper.
* Sea deck to access waterfront, swim and sunbath.
* Located between 2 of the most famous beaches in Grenada: Grand Anse and La Sagesse
* Supermarket 3 minutes away. Major beaches and attractions only a 15 minute drive away.
General Info and layout of the Villa
As you walk into Villa Stella you will be struck by the majestic entrance and gorgeous unobstructed view of the Atlantic Ocean, Fort Jeudy Peninsula and the interior bay of Westerhall.
With two beaches within walking distance and snorkeling right off the Villa, you may be exploring or simply relaxing on one of the many patios, enjoying the cool breeze and recharging your batteries.
The top floor has an expansive living and dining area, kitchen, three bedrooms with en-stuite bathrooms and one additional bathroom. The arched ocean side entry way leads to a patio with comfortable seating and an additional dining area.
Downstairs are two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, a living area and kitchen. These bedrooms have large French doors that open on to Green Heart decking.
The lower pool area offers lounge chairs and pool side dining. This pool deck was recently renovated and the pool extended and a Jacuzzi added. Also newly added is is our outdoor entertainment area, located poolside, features a bar counter and seating area with integrated BBQ, electric cooler dining & drink ware for poolside dining.
Be assured that we only rent the villa to one group at a time. We do not rent the downstairs separately to the upstairs.
Living Areas and Bedrooms
The interior furnishings of Villa Stella successfully blend antiques with modern furniture from a variety of sources worldwide. The vaulted ceilings add to the spaciousness of the rooms, and natural light fills the house through the large glass doors, windows and the glass block sections on the exterior wall, while the ceramic tiled floors keep your feet cool and comfortable.
This elegant 5-bedroom Villa features spacious dreamy bedrooms, each with en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning and closets. Three bedrooms are located on the upper level, two bedrooms are on the lower level, which is self-contained with its own separate living room and kitchen. The master bedroom on the upper floor has a large screen TV with Cable.
The fully appointed kitchen offers the convenience of an oven, microwave, Fhiaba fridge/freezer, ice maker, blender, coffee machine. Additional fridge and freezer storage is available in the garage.
Choose to dine in the indoor or outdoor dining areas. Our outdoor entertainment area, located poolside, features a bar counter and seating area with integrated BBQ, electric cooler dining & drink ware for poolside dining.
For your convenience, Villa Stella comes with a Housekeeper who works Mondays to Fridays (8AM to 4PM) during guest stays. She attends to dishes, laundry and, if the ingredients are provided, can cook meals within her normal hours.
Guests can relax and enjoy the movies of their choice on the Plasma TV in the living room upstairs, listen to your own music on the Sonos Sound System inside or choose from a selection of DVD's, books and CD's. For your convenience, there is access to the Internet, and a land line phone for receiving calls or making local calls.
For those who would like to be more active while vacationing at Villa Stella, table tennis is available, as well as kayaking in Westerhall Bay accessible from the sea deck. The Villa also has two bicycles to take a leisurely ride around the area. The bay itself is well sheltered, and has a healthy mangrove nursery along the shore, where you can see much of the local wildlife.
Keep up with your exercise program in Stella's' Air conditioned Gym with with Bionic Body Elliptical mini stepper, Sole Fitness Elliptical and Life Fitness exercise bike, light weights, yoga mat and massage table.
Arrival and Departure
We offer complimentary transport for your arrival and departure to ensure your first and final moments in Grenada are hassle free.
You will be met at the villa by the property manager who will go through the necessary check in details.
Villa Stella is located in the private gated residential area of Westerhall Point. Located approx. 3 miles from St. George's and Grand Anse or about a 15-20 minutes drive. La Sagesse is further up the coast about a 15 mins drive from the Villa. SOGS grocery store is only a 5 min drive from the villa if you choose not to go to Grand Anse to shop.